Saturday, May 15, 2010

the life cycle of a butterfly



I keep having dreams where I eat rancid meat - which is bizarre because I haven't had those since I first became vegetarian 2 years ago.

I finished my finals yesterday with a final exam in Chaucer's "Canterbury Tales"! I'm so happy to be finished with this semester, it was difficult. I'm choosing not to think about summer semester quite yet.

Bill and I drove from Madison to Detroit today which is 8 hours long. We always bring the cats and stuff everyone into my tiny Volkswagen for the trip around Lake Michigan. The cats always cuddle very closely due to the lull of the drive. I always fall asleep, too (I think anyone would under a blanket of cats).

I'm so glad to be home with my mom and MiMi. She grows about 6 years between every chance I get to see her - she can read two books now!

This week I have a few plans:
- make homemade poptarts
- read 'Love in the Time of Cholera'
- spend time with everyone I love!

I've included adorable photos of my cats cuddling. Everyone with me now: "Awwwwwwww"


1 comment:

  1. ebay may have some left. I got mine a few months ago at DSW of all places. :)



    xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow we look for meaning in the strangest

Followers